Cannabis Extraction Without Solvents Unlike cold wash ethanol extraction , which uses ethanol grain alcohol as a solvent to remove the plant’s naturally occurring cannabinoids (ex. THC & CBD), Solvent-Free and Continuous CBD / THC Extraction Florapower has developed a unique process for the solvent-free, continuous and fully automated production of full spectrum – CBD oil (CBD / THC
Cannabis Extraction Without Solvents
Unlike cold wash ethanol extraction, which uses ethanol grain alcohol as a solvent to remove the plant’s naturally occurring cannabinoids (ex. THC & CBD), there are several manufacturing techniques and pieces of equipment that allow for cannabis extraction without needing any sort of solvent.
“Solventless extraction” means that no other compounds or chemicals are needed to separate the THC from the plant material. The most common forms are solvent-free extraction rely on heat, pressure, water, or a combination of those items in order to manufacture cannabis concentrates.
Rosin (Cold Creek Extracts rosin melt) is created by placing some sort of high-quality cannabis material between sheets of food grade parchment paper, then placing it between two hot, metal plates. When the right amount of pressure is applied, the plant releases oils from its glandular trichomes.
This sticky concentrate is known as ‘rosin’, and doesn’t need to go through any additional processing in order to be safe to consume, because no solvents or chemicals were used in the production process.
Rosin is just one example of a pure and clean solventless marijuana product that can be safely created in a manufacturing lab for public consumption.
Solvent-Free and Continuous CBD / THC Extraction
Florapower has developed a unique process for the solvent-free, continuous and fully automated production of full spectrum – CBD oil (CBD / THC oil).
The advantages for you:
- No solvents such as CO2 or ethanol are used. The whole process is purely mechanical and natural. The product is not isolate, but a natural full spectrum CBD oil with all the cannabinoids contained in the plant.
- An existing organic certification of the product is not affected by the process
- In contrast to CO2 and ethanol extraction, the Florapower process and therefore the product is still approved for sale and use in the EU and beyond
- The entire cannabis flower with leaves can be processed
- The CBD / THC content can be chosen freely *
- the process is continuous and fully automatic – the product parameters are therefore constant and predictable
- the process control system Florapower – PressPilot adapts the process to the quality of the raw material (AI)
- The capacity is scalable from 30 kg / h up to several tons / hour of cannabis flowers.
- extremely low production costs for full spectrum CBD oil production
- Outstanding product quality for full-spectrum organic CBD oil *
- Technology and product properties have been proven by laboratory tests
- The process is very flexible and is designed and adapted directly according to your requirements (mechanical extraction, rate of concentration, filtration, decarboxylation, filling).
Laborytory results from recent press tests:
|Cannabidoids||Raw Material/ Biomass||Oil after pressing||Press cake after pressing||concentration rate for oil|
Some Videos of the process:
You will find sample configurations and budget prices for solutions for processing unpeeled, partially dehulled and up to 100% dehulled hemp seeds, as well as solutions for the solvent-free automated production of full-spectrum CBD oil –>here.
Contact us for further information on the preparation of offers, the creation of samples with your biomass or the contract production of your natural and marketable full-spectrum CBD oil.
In addition to plant technology, we would also be happy to provide you consulatation on possible biomass processing technologies for decarboxylation, maximized CBD / THC spreading and reliable procurement sources for suitable biomass.
Florapower GmbH & Co. KG
Am Mittleren Moos 48
Deutschland / Germany
Montag – Freitag: 9:00 – 17:00
Kontakt Vertrieb / Sales / Distribución :
Tel: +49 821 / 8994988-47
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +49 821 / 8994988 40
Fax: +49 821 / 8 99 49 88 43
E-Mail: [email protected]